well we made it through another week, and also another month. i can't believe this year is already coming to a close. crazyiness!
so since i didn't really get into the 30 days of thanks thing on facebook this year, i thought i would just do a post about it on here. i personally think that we need to be thankful, not just in november, but everyday of the year.
some of these may be a little silly lol
30 things to be thankful for
1. i am thankful for God's love everyday!
2. for my salvation
3. for forgiveness
4. my husband
5. my mother and father (i wouldn't be who i am today without them)
6. my grandmother (so blessed to have the relationship that i have with her)
7. my family
8. my job
9. my two furbabies
10. julia martin (the one person i can tell anything to)
11. my friends
13. diet coke lol
14. red wine (definitely)
15. pasta (seriously couldn't live without it)
16. my car (might not be the best but it gets me from a to b)
17. our little house
18. tiffani tallent (couldn't get through a day at work without her)
19. modern technology (so much easier to keep in touch with friends and family far away)
20. my health
21. my blog
22. all of the lovely ladies i've met through blogging
23. pinterest lol
24. today, tissues (caught a cold from running outside the other night, yuck)
25. heat!!!! (it's so dang cold outside)
26. sleepy time tea (best stuff in the world y'all)
27. christmas music
28. chocolate (a must have)
29. pictures (love being able to capture memories)
30. last but not least, i am thankful for the many blessings i have in life. everything i mentioned above wouldn't be possible without my number 1... God! he is the reason to be thankful. he has truly blessed my family and i, and today and everyday i give thanks to him!
happy friday to all my loves. have a wonderful/ thankful/ blessed weekend!